This season, thanks to BRP, I will have the opportunity to test the Ski-Doo Enduro 2024 snowmobile gear set, including the jacket and bib. I’ve tried several editions of the Enduro Pro in the past, so I’m curious to see if this edition will be as performance-oriented as its predecessors.
To my great delight, the Enduro kit is coming back for 2024. It’s one of my favourite jacket-bib combinations in the lineup in terms of performance and lightness. Even though its insulation level is limited, one should not underestimate the robustness of the Enduro set. It is specially designed for active snowmobilers and performance enthusiasts. In the past, I greatly appreciated this set for active riding, especially on slightly milder days. The feeling of bulkiness with this set is very minimal.
As of writing this, I have not yet had the opportunity to test this gear during a trail ride. Therefore, this is simply a presentation of its various features.
The Enduro 2024 snowmobile gear boasts maximum breathability and waterproof ratings, making it one of Ski-Doo’s best sets for active riding. In terms of warmth, it is recommended to use this set during milder weather. Otherwise, it can be worn with additional layers, such as a compressible jacket.
The 100% waterproof and wind-resistant Sympatex®shell protects against the elements. With its insulation and ventilation system, the thermoregulation of the Enduro 2024 sled gear is ideal for dynamic riding. Additionally, the elbows and rear hems are reinforced. The jacket also features numerous reflective bands for increased safety. This set is truly designed for the most demanding snowmobilers. I also noticed the introduction of a much more robust fabric at the bottom of the pants. This upgrade will enhance their durability, especially for active riders.
Enduro 2024 Jacket Features
- Sympatex® 2-ply membrane with a lifetime guarantee.
- Sealed seams throughout.
- YKK® Aquaguard® waterproof zippers.
- Waterproof zippers on the front, pockets, and ventilation openings.
- Easy-access ventilation openings on the front and biceps, allowing optimal temperature regulation.
- Storm skirt.
- Adjustable hem, collar, and pockets.
- Inner fleece cuff.
- Optimal visibility thanks to large reflective details.
- Reinforcement fabric at elbows and rear hem.
Enduro 2024 Bib Features
- 100% sealed seams and logos.
- Pre-formed and padded knees.
- Fleece at the seat and crotch for added warmth.
- Adjustable elastic suspenders on two sides.
- Tab glued to the side of the waist to adjust the rear elastic for added comfort.
- Storm gaiters with snap buttons between the boot and lace.
- Reinforcement inside the legs to ensure abrasion resistance.
- Reflective details on the back of the leg.
I invite you to check back later this season to read my comprehensive review of the Enduro 2024 snowmobile gear.
- Unboxing BRP’s Advex Sport Radian Helmet and Vibe System
- Will the Renegade Adrenaline Enduro 850 E-TEC live up to our expectations?
- Great gear will equal a great experience