This season, thanks to our collaboration with BRP, I will have the opportunity to test the Exodus clothing set. I will be trying out the X-TEAM version of the jacket and the highpants. Even though this set is now called “Exodus,” its concept is very similar to X-TEAM for trail use with a dynamic design inspired by racing. I have tried and owned several editions of the X-TEAM set over the years. Therefore, I am very curious to see if the 2024 version will be as high-performing as the previous ones. I am eagerly looking forward to the opening of the trails.
A New Kit to Test This Season
The reputation of X-TEAM clothing speaks for itself. It represents the ideal combination of insulation and breathability during active riding. And let’s not forget its sporty look. If you have to buy only one set, the Exodus is definitely the first one to consider in Ski-doo’s wardrobe. It will certainly suit the vast majority of conditions encountered during your winter rides.
This season is having a slow start. As of writing these lines, I have not had the opportunity to test the Exodus set during a snowmobiling ride. Therefore, this is a presentation of its features.
“Radiant Core” Technology of the Exodus X-TEAM Jacket
The outer fabric of the Exodus snowmobile kit is waterproof and designed to protect against the wind. In terms of insulation, the “Radiant Core” technology ensures optimal retention of body heat, allowing for comfort in cold weather. The presence of the silver fabric inside the jacket adds a heat-reflective effect.
Weather-Sealed for Better Protection
Whether it’s the jacket or the highpants, all seams, zippers, and logos are sealed. This prevents the wind from entering. Provided flaps offer additional protection against the cold. The bib is equipped with pre-shaped and padded knees, as well as a fleece lining at the seat. The Exodus set is designed to explore trails while staying warm and comfortable, regardless of the conditions.
Additionally, the Exodus X-TEAM jacket includes eLinQ hooks on the inside. I have been using the BRP Oxygen helmet since its release, so I greatly appreciate being able to secure the cable of my heated visor inside my jacket. It’s a significant asset for this kit.
Exodus X-TEAM Jacket
- 100% sealed seams and logos.
- Radiant Core technology for maximum heat retention and warmth.
- Additional removable collar to prevent air entry.
- 2 hand pockets, 1 napoleon pocket with goggle cloth and 1 inner mesh pocket.
- 360° reflective details for maximum visibility.
- Polar fleece at front of body and top of arms for added warmth.
- Insulated top centre front flap and underflap for heat retention and wind protection.
- eLinQ cable management system.
- Powder skirt.
- Underarm vent
- Articulated sleeves.
- Adjustable cuffs with wrist gaiter and thumb hole
- YKK® zippers throughout and YKK® AquaGuard® at hand pockets and chest pocket
- Cell phone pocket.
- 100% sealed seams on outer shell.
- Polar fleece at seat
- Pre-shaped and padded knees.
- Heat seal logo
We invite you to come back later this season to Motoneiges.ca to read our complete review of the Exodus X-TEAM snowmobile clothing kit.
- BRP’s Oxygen SE 2024 Helmet: First Impressions
- Ski-Doo Pyra Helmet Review
- Unboxing BRP’s Advex Sport Radian Helmet and Vibe System