To begin strongly this new snowmobile season, Kimpex offered me a full CKX apparel. Made of the Element Jacket and the Edge Pants, this efficient CKX kit is really designed for snowmobilers. Here is why…
After many rides on trail, I saw that the jacket and pants provide optimal comfort. This equipment is made of important quantity of insulation material and resistant fabric combined with Voltez membrane. This one allows the jacket to be breathable for increased inner moisture evacuation all while creating an efficient outer barrier against wind and water.
I must also say that the taped seams combined with waterproof zippers contribute to protect against wind and loss of body heat. This way, we get a perfect heat level adapted to snowmobiling. The fabric remains supple even under extreme cold weathers for a wonderful snowmobiling experience!
CKX Element Jacket features
- Numerous inner and outer pockets are available to store many items.
- The pre-molded shape and adjustments at waist and wrists maximize comfort.
- Pit zippers offer additional ventilation during sustained efforts.
- The inner windbreaker at the hips prevents gust in lower back.
- Reflective piping at front and rear of shoulders and at waist increases visibility for more safety on trail.
CKX Edge Pants features
- Reinforced seat, knee and bottom leg to offer maximal wear resistance and waterproofness and to avoid sliding on the seat.
- Knee area covered with removable additional pads.
- Full side leg opening zipper to remove pants without taking boots off.
- Adjustable and removable suspender.
- Adjustable waist on each side for improved comfort.
I am more than satisfied with this CKX apparel and I recommend it to enjoy your snowmobile passion at the most!
For more details on efficient CKX clothes, please visit Kimpex web site or your closest retailer to try them on.
SledMagazine.com is grateful to Kimpex for the clothes provided to our test pilots since many years now.