To be won, one of two 4-day packages for two people in the magnificent trails of the Upper Laurentians, offered by the Wood Runner Trail. Each prize has an approximate value of $2,350.
WOOD RUNNER TRAIL
PLEASURES COMFORT GASTRONOMY
Each package includes :
- 4 nights including dinner, bed and breakfast for 2 people
- 4 days of snowmobile rental
- From November 11, 2021 to December 12, 2021 at midnight.
- The draw will take place on December 13, 2021 at noon.
The two winners will be contacted by email.. It is therefore important to enter your address correctly.
- Click the following link : https://sledmagazine.com/winasnowmobiletrip
- Sign up for the Motoneiges.ca Magazine newsletter.
- To increase your chances of winning, you can sign up every day. You can also increase your chances by referring your friends or visiting our social media pages.
WARM NORDIC PACKAGE
Club Fontbrune, Fer à Cheval, Hôtel Central Parent, Club Notawissi
Arrival at Club Fontbrune Outfitter for dinner, bed and breakfast. Relaxation in the evening in the SPA and Sauna. You can leave your trailer on the site.
Day 2 / 167km to 197km
After breakfast, departure for Fer à Cheval. Dinner at Club Notawissi (86km) and then departure for Le Fer à Cheval (81km). Possibility of a 30km round trip to visit the Mitchinamecus Dam. Arrival at the Fer à Cheval outfitter for dinner, bed and breakfast.
Day 3 / 258km
After breakfast, departure for the Central Parent Hotel (78km). Dinner at the hotel, you can leave your luggage and explore the surroundings and make a good excursion to Clova, a small village of 90 citizens (180 km round trip). Enjoy a coffee break at the village restaurant before returning to Parent for dinner, bed and breakfast. Enjoy the atmosphere of the hotel bar and a game of pool.
Day 4 / 155km
Departure for Club Notawissi after breakfast. Dinner at the Horseshoe. You will return on your steps but the landscape will be completely different.
Day 5 / 45km
Return to Club Fontbrune via the private trail along the Notawissi River.
THE NICE DEVIL’S MOUNTAIN PACKAGE
Comfort Inn Mont-Laurier, Pourvoirie Mekoos, Rabaska Lodge, La Pointe à David
Arrival at the Comfort Inn for dinner, bed and breakfast.
Day 2/ 164 km
Departure for the Mekoos via the Linear Park, dinner in the small village of Ascension (82km). Possibility to visit the beautiful waterfall of Curières Lake.
Day 3 / 106 or 177km
Departure for Rabaska Lodge, dinner at Club Notawissi (86km) and direction to Rabaska Lodge via the TQ13 (91km).
Day 4 / 132km
Departure for Pointe à David, visit of Devil’s Mountain and Windigo Falls (34km), dinner at the Relais de la Montagne du Diable (11km) and direction to Pointe à David by land (87km) or Baskatong reservoir if marked.
Day 5/ 64km or 84km
Departure for the Comfort Inn by the Baskatong reservoir if marked or by land.
- The 2 packages are mainly offered on weekdays from Sunday to Thursday inclusively, during the month of January 2022 and this, always according to availability.
- Mekoos Outfitter: on weekdays in January
- Club Fontbrune Outfitter: at all times
- Comfort Inn Mont-Laurier: on weekdays in January
- Fer à Cheval Outfitter: on weekdays in January
- Rabaska Lodge: on weekdays in January
- Hotel Central Parent: anytime, but not available from Sunday to Thursday until March 2022
- Club Notawissi: on weekdays in January
- La Pointe à David: any time
- F.Constantineau & Fils, according to availability, deposit, deductible, gas and oil not included, possibility of renting the suit, boots, helmet and gloves.
Here is the list of our precious partners members of Wood Runner Trail. We invite you to visit them during the next snowmobile season.
- F. Constantineau & Fils
- Pourvoirie Mekoos
- Pourvoirie Club Fontbrune
- Comfort Inn Mont-Laurier et la Cage-Brasserie Sportive
- Pourvoirie Fer à Cheval
- Rabaska Lodge
- Hôtel Central Parent
- Club Notawissi
- La Pointe à David
Participate often and good luck to all!